About PMI Realty Management NW
Our Mission Statement:
PMI Realty Management NW is a full-service real estate asset management company dedicated to providing property owners like you with a better, more accessible, and more profitable property management experience. We focus exclusively on property management which means we manage the full cycle of activities associated with renting your property. The key to our success is not only providing prompt, friendly and professional services to our property owners and their tenants, but also understanding that your property is an important investment in your future as well as ours. We not only strive to increase the value of your asset over time, but we also help you set the maximum rent possible so each month you grow in your investment. We make property management, manageable!
With our main office in Kalispell, Montana we provide real estate and management services for our clients in multiple counites in Northwest Montana. PMI Realty Management NW is focused on providing quality, professional Property Management including residential, commercial, investment and vacation/short-term services. Our number one objective is to provide all our property owners/investors with the highest quality property management services available. We achieve this by providing exceptional customer service and leveraging state-of-the-art technology that keeps our clients informed of how their investments are doing in real time, while providing tenants of these properties real time access to maintenance requests, billing, and office communications.
PMI Realty Management NW is part of the Property Management Incorporated® global network of over 350+ offices. Our nationwide company we collectively manage Billion’s dollars in assets and growing. As an affiliate with PMI®, we have the ability to influence improvements in the Property Management Industry, while still maintaining our locally owned presence and ability to provide you with local market knowledge and superior local services. PMI® and PMI Realty Management NW are active member of the industry’s most influential associations and the second biggest Property Management Company in the United States. We have been recognized nationally by Entrepreneur Magazine, USA Today, Better Business Bureau, among others with outstanding achievements in the Property Management field.
VACATION RENTALS/SHORT TERM RENTALS: PMI Realty Management NW provides the best full-service experience in vacation rental management for our guests and homeowners. We strive to ensure your experience is second to none that is why we are synonymous with quality! You will have peace of mind knowing you are receiving professional experienced services second to none in Northwest Montana. Enjoy all Northwest Montana has to offer through PMI Realty Management NW. Nationally affiliated, locally owned and operated by experienced professionals who are available to answer all of your questions and ensure all of your needs are met by one of our qualified staff members.
What makes working with us special? We are 100% locally owned and operated with housekeeping, maintenance, and concierge service to protect your asset and ensure extraordinary guest experiences. Our worldwide distribution package will place your property in front of over 10 million travelers every month. That means you'll have no shortage of bookings, revenue and repeat customers. With accounting and reservations centralized our managers are free to help and maintain properties to keep them in tip-top shape.
A SAMPLE OF OUR SERVICES
- Online owner / tenant portals
- Online Service / Work orders request
- Online rent payment
- On demand information 24/7
- Keys never handed out
- Tenant Screening (Online App)
- Request Triaging
- Vendor coordination
- Project oversight
- Financial budgets / Cash position
- Maintenance Cost & Invoice
- Banking activity & deposits
- 1099 Issuance
LEGAL & COMPLIANCE
- Ensure Insurance Coverage
- Ensure compliance with Fair housing laws
- Assist on Legal resolutions / Evictions
- Assessment of Property
- Recommend Improvements
- Set Optimal Price
- Work Orders & Progress Report
- Time Tracking & Comments
- Inspections & Pictures
- Monthly operations & financial reports
- Issues logs, tenant, repairs, contracts
- Professional photos and Signage
- Ads on 18+ real estate sites & PMI website
- Videos, Staging recommendations
TENANT RELATION MANAGEMENT
- Negotiate Lease Agreement
- Manage day-day communications
- Issue resolution
- Responsible for the accounting, compliance & financial operations of all franchises, LLC’s and Holding Company
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
1998 - 1999 ACA Capital Holdings, Inc. New York, NY
Administrative assistant for Director of Human Resources
2000 - 2004 Michaels Inc / Joann Fabrics - Grapevine, TX
Retail manager & administration. Training employees and store opening & closing responsibilities.
2008 - 2017 Costco Inc - Kalispell, MT
Administrative support - specifically Cortney handled payroll, sales audit & vault (money processing) for the Kalispell MT store.
2017 Keller Williams Realty Northwest Montana - Licensed Realtor
2018 Market Center Administrator / Keller Williams Realty Northwest Montana
Financial and Compliance manager for Real Estate brokerage services
2019 - Finance Director Keller Willams Realty NW Montana & Keller Williams Yellowstone Properties in Billings, MT
Present Responsibilities include managing and coaching the MCA’s for both brokerage companies.
2021 Founding member of CCT Management Group, LLC and CFO for PMI Realty Management NW
Financial and Compliance manager for Property Management company services.
Present: Keller Williams Realty Northwest Montana. Cortney has been an instrumental asset in helping lead the firm from 20 agents and no name recognition to a real estate powerhouse ranked in the top six Keller Williams’s franchises of 32 franchises in the North Central region (Wisconsin, Minnesota, Wyoming, North & South Dakota, Montana) and ranked in the top 200 Keller Williams franchises worldwide
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction
- Leading the development and implementation of the overall company’s strategy
- Soliciting advice and guidance, when appropriate, from the PMI Franchise Leadership Team
- Formulating and implementing the Vison & Strategic plan that guides the direction of the company
- Operating Principal / Supervising Broker, Keller Williams Yellowstone Properties – Billings, Keller Williams Realty Northwest Montana – Kalispell
- Licensed in Montana RRE-BRO-LIC-37931
Owner/Operating Principal / Supervising Broker
- Keller Williams Yellowstone Properties - Billings
745 Henesta, Billings, MT 59102
- Keller Williams Realty Northwest Montana - Kalispell
1830 3rd Ave East, Suite 102, Kalispell, MT 59901
Chris has a B.S. in Economics from Virginia Commonwealth University.
Worked for a wall street company and in 2003 obtain Texas real estate license and was in leasing and property management management
2009 to Present, Chris & Cortney formed New West Investments, LLC dba Keller Williams Realty Northwest Montana. Currently ranked in the top six Keller Williams’s franchises of 32 franchises in the North Central region (Wisconsin, Minnesota, Wyoming, North & South Dakota, Montana) and ranked in the top 200 Keller Williams franchises worldwide. The Northwest Montana Keller Williams franchise has profit shared with its associates over $1.25 million since inception, proving to be the top Keller Williams franchise in Montana.
In 2019, purchased the Billings, MT Keller Williams franchise, with the result of turning the Billings franchise profitable earlier than forecasted.
- Overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of a business/franchise
- Participate in expansion activities: investments, acquisitions, PMI® alliances, etc.
- Designing and implementing business operations and ongoing training
- Interface to the PMI® Franchise support teams.
Licensed Broker and Property Manager in the state of Montana, Licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Arizona
Bachelor of Science in Geographical Planning/Minor in Economics, 1974, Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana
CAREER SUMMARY AND HISTORY:
- 45 years of leadership, sales, marketing and management experience in real estate sales, property acquisition and development, real estate office ownership, career development of real estate agents, regional franchise development, residential mortgage lending, property management and residential brokerage.
- 2012 to Present: Real Estate Consultant, Broker, Trainer & Business Coach, and Owner - Real Estate Media Services Technology Company
- 1996 to 2012 Regional Director & Owner/International Trainer, Keller Williams Realty International Southwest Region for Arizona, and Nevada.
- 1999 to 2013 Owner & Regional Director/International Trainer Keller Williams Realty International North Central Region for Minnesota, Wisconsin, North & South Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming.
- REALTY WORLD INTERNATIONAL, Irvine, California, Director of National Development, Real Estate Services
- Resource Marketing Group, Scottsdale, Arizona, Special Projects Coordinator, Corporate Real Estate Services
- Resolution Trust Corporation, Phoenix, Arizona, Department Head, The Phoenix Sales Center
- MeraBank, Federal Savings Bank, Phoenix, Arizona, Marketing Manager, MeraBank REO Department
- Director of Member Services, REALTY WORLD® of the Southwest (Subsidiary of MeraBank)
- Member Services Manager, REALTY WORLD® of the Southwest (Subsidiary of MeraBank)
- REALTY WORLD® - Owner/Broker, Centennial Brokers, Bozeman, Montana
- REALTY WORLD® - Land Office, Inc., Bozeman, Montana, Office/Sales Manager
- REALTY WORLD® - Land Office, Inc., Bozeman, Montana, Broker Associate
- REALTY WORLD - Ridgewood, Great Falls, Montana, Sales Associate
- Jensen and Heberly Consulting Engineers, Great Falls, Montana, Civil Engineering Technician/Urban Planning
Management of Properties, Customer Experience Manager and Business Development
- Property Advertising/Marketing
- Tenant Screening
- Tenant Move-In
- Maintenance, Repairs, and Complaints
- Rent Collection
- Property Inspections
- Bookkeeping Coordination with CFO
- Tenant Move-Out
- Secure new properties/owners (much like a listing presentation)
- Communicate regularly with owners, tenants, and maintenance
- Property Showings, and coordination of property showing systems
Licensed Property Manager and Real Este Licensee (Agenta) in the state of Montana
CAREER SUMMARY AND HISTORY:
2004 to present: Experienced Property Manager, REALTOR® and Certified Investment Specialist.
Prior: Marketing and Public Relations.
Montana native, born in Kalispell, Sharmon has a deep history and network in NW Montana and takes pride in her work and her community.
Lindsay Hart moved to Montana as a child and graduated from Flathead High School. After graduation, she moved relocated west and immediately started in property management in the big city of Portland, Oregon. For the past 16 years, Lindsay has worked with single family and multi-family homes in the Portland metro area.
Lindsay relocated back home to Northwest Montana and begun her career with PMI Realty Management NW. As the Short Term Specialist, Lindsay shares the beautiful Montana experience with travelers from all over the world. Lindsay helps owners and investors by featuring their vacation rentals; finding travelers who are looking for unique places to stay in the Flathead Valley. Working with local vendors and small businesses, we are making the Flathead the #1 vacation destination in the country!
- PMI Realty Management NW
- Mann Mortgage
- Wells Fargo
- Willamette Valley Bank
- Greystar Management
- Holland Residential
- 16 years in professional property management and the mortgage industries
- Award winning Property Manager of the Year 2019, Multi Family Housing
- Multi-state, multi-property manager
- Fair Housing Certified
- VRMA Member